Increased Access Hubs
As a nonprofit, HOURCAR is dedicated to serving our community. We recognize all neighborhoods in aren’t on an equal playing field when it comes to transportation infrastructure, which is why we offer lower hourly rates for reservations at hubs located in historically undeserved neighborhoods in the Twin Cities. Members on the Voyager and Neighborhood plans are eligible for discounted hourly rates of $6.50 on Voyager and $3.95 on Neighborhood at for reservations at designated hubs. Find an Increased Access Hub near you.
- University Ave & Fairview Ave (Episcopal Homes)
- Snelling Ave & University Ave (Spruce Tree Center)
- Syndicate Ave & University Ave
- Dale St & University Ave
- East Lake St & 11th Ave S (Midtown Global Market)
- East Lake St & 15th Ave S (Plaza Verde)
- Midtown YWCA
- 38th St E & 3rd Ave S (Seward Co-op Friendship Store)
Find a plan that works for you and submit a new application or join an existing account. We’ll process your application in one to two business days, ensure all drivers meet the membership qualifications, and send you a co-branded Metro Transit Go-To card that you’ll use to scan in and out of the cars. Still have questions? We can help with that.