Increased Access Hubs
As a nonprofit, HOURCAR is dedicated to serving our community. We recognize that all neighborhoods aren’t on an equal playing field when it comes to transportation infrastructure, which is why we offer lower hourly rates for reservations at hubs located in historically underserved neighborhoods. Members on the Voyager, Neighborhood, and Flex plans are eligible for discounted hourly rates of $6.50 on Voyager, $3.95 on Neighborhood, and $8.95 on Flex for reservations made at designated hubs.
- University Ave & Fairview Ave (Episcopal Homes)
- Snelling Ave & University Ave (Spruce Tree Center)
- Syndicate Ave & University Ave
- Dale St & University Ave
- East Lake St & 11th Ave S (Midtown Global Market)
- Midtown YWCA
- 38th St E & 3rd Ave S (Seward Co-op Friendship Store)
Find a plan that works for you and submit a new application or join an existing account. We’ll process your application in one to two business days, ensure all drivers meet the membership qualifications, and send you a co-branded Metro Transit Go-To card that you’ll use to scan in and out of the cars. Still have questions? We can help with that.